Hey there! That's my bulletin board! I am beyond thrilled to see that you loved it enough to make your own version and it looks amazing! I am your newest follower. :>) Emily The Science Life
Thank you!! How fun is this! I seriously fell in love with your board. I wish I had the time you do to keep up with this blog, your blog is so fun!! Maybe in 20 or so years when my kid and the kid I haven't had yet are all grown and out of the house...
I am loving life as a wife, daughter, sister, teacher and MOTHER!! I have a degree in fashion design and a minor in art. After a little while in the retail business, I was ready for a change and teaching was definitely my calling. Oh yeah, and cooking too. I love to cook for my family so head on over to my cooking blog to see what's being whipped up!
2 comments:
Hey there! That's my bulletin board! I am beyond thrilled to see that you loved it enough to make your own version and it looks amazing! I am your newest follower. :>)
Emily
The Science Life
Thank you!! How fun is this! I seriously fell in love with your board. I wish I had the time you do to keep up with this blog, your blog is so fun!! Maybe in 20 or so years when my kid and the kid I haven't had yet are all grown and out of the house...
Post a Comment