Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Secret Scientist

Please visit this post on my new blog!

http://thesciencepirate.blogspot.com/2014/10/secret-scientist.html

1 comment:

The Braz said...

I get my less expensive prizes from orientaltrading.com and what's in my prize box now are crayola erasers, animal pencil toppers, brain erasers, bouncy balls, foam bookmarks, piranha pencil sharpeners, pencil grippers, and from Target (usually the $1 section) I do the cute crayola kleenex, bracelets, pencils, sports erasers, and little notepads.

For my fancy prize box, I hit up the better $1 deals. Right now I have sparkly pencil pouches, packs of mini gel pens, felt covered note pads, oversize minion pencils w/sharpeners, decorative kleenexes (got these by the mini travel stuff like shampoo and conditioner and all that stuff) and owl and star shaped post it pads.

Fancy prizes from oriental trading are big twisty erasers, crayon pencils that have crayons stored in the shaft and they switch out whatever color they want, owl stackable crayons, billy bob teeth, sunglasses, and silly putty.

You have given me the idea to take pictures and put them in a post. So stay tuned for that so you can see how I organize my prizes!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com